Daily Blog 3

Well today has been an adventurous day, but I have learned life lessons. The most important is that I cannot expect for people to treat me likeI treat them and that holding my feelings inside will only hurt mw no one else. School was caotic because of it being Monday of course and my attitude was kind of iffy. After school I went home and watched television then i headed to work where I am now doing this blog. My night will consisting od cleaning at work and going hom to sleep. This day may have been bad like my others, but I wouldnt take it back or regret wny events. This day made a huge weight lisft off of my shoulders because I expressed everything that I was holding in and I feel at ease with myself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Southbound Adventure

The Sorrow of War Blog Assignment 2

Reflection/ Daily Blog