Reflection/ Daily Blog 2

In letters 7 to 9 Celia has taken Nettie's spot as Misters wife because Fonso is refusing to let Nettie leave. It seems as if Fonso's focus is to bring her down and make her feel like less as a woman, because when he was  describing Celia he was calling her dumb, ugly, and saying she was only worthy of cleaning up. From Fonso's word choice it seems as if he only wanted to use Celia in the moment to get what he wanted, but now that he had her he wants to give her away to someone else. In Celia 9th letter she is taking care of Misters kids and from her written experience I could tell that being with Mister is going to be a wild ride.

Daily Blog 2:
My day has been really boring since I did not go to school. I had an eye appointment so my eyes were very dilated which was cool in the moment, until I wanted to get on social media and text. Since my day is halfway gone, the only thing that I will do is go to work and talk on the phone as usual. 

Comments

  1. Im glad that you can see and I hope you have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Atleast your eyes are better. And you will have other exciting days to feel better .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Southbound Adventure

The Sorrow of War Blog Assignment 2

Reflection/ Daily Blog