Blog Post Assignment 2

When I began my AP class on the first day of school, I felt that I was prepared. My first block is AP Chemistry, in the beginning, I was excited because I have taken this class before and I enjoyed it. When I got further into the class during these last two weeks I noticed that it is more challenging than honor classes and the class moves faster. My third block is Pre-Calculus and I enjoy math so, that class is not as difficult. My fourth block is AP English, the hardest class of them all. This class is treated as a college class. In this class, every assignment is timed and I am not accustomed to this yet, therefore, every assignment in class and out has been a hardship for me. The first two weeks of school have been quite stressful for me.  I am not used to having homework every day and learning to figure things out without any questions asked. When counselors say that these classes are advanced placement they really are, and they will be taught that way. It is also a learning process for me to balance flag practice and work from my AP classes. AP classes have shown to be about time management and hard work. From my first two weeks, I have already realized that this will be a long stressful year of being an AP student.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Southbound Adventure

The Sorrow of War Blog Assignment 2

Reflection/ Daily Blog