Reflection/Daily Blog

In the Color Purple, from the looks of Celia’s letters she has had a tragic child hood that may affect her in her adult life. She describes every detail about her trauma which makes me understand the pain and suffering she has went through. From reading her letters, I could tell that she is strong because even thought she is going through her issues with her father she still finds a way to try and protect her sister from being in the predicament that she is in. The Color Purple seems like a great book that will give me a lot of opportunities to improve my analysing skills.

Daily Blog:

My day has been filled with irritation, anger, and trouble as usual, but like all the other days I find a way to make it through. I learned a lesson in Calcus which like usual will slip my mind for a while until I actually grasp the concept. During school I have enjoyes myself for a small amount of time but when I went to work it was very boring, so I had to find many ways to entertain myself. Due to the fact that I have been at school all day, I practiced for 3 hours, and went to work I am extremely tired. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Southbound Adventure

The Sorrow of War Blog Assignment 2

Reflection/ Daily Blog