Reflection/ Daily Blog

Reflection:
In the letters we read today Celia has seen Shug Avery for the first time. Shug Avery is very which could be the reason why she was so rude to Celie during their first encounter by calling her ugly. Shug is extremely rude while she has been staying in Mr.____ house. She seems ungrateful and very stubborn when it comes to being served. Mr.____ Is giving off the idea that they were inlove , but from Shug’s actions it seems as if they didnt have a relationship at all. When Shug is introduced in the letter I didnt like her because she was very when all Celie did was care for her and idolize her even though she didn’t know that. Shug eventually started to warm up to Celia and Im excited to see how far their friendship go and if Celie would gain a female companion.

Daily Blo
I actually had a good day today beausee I wasn’t irritated today and I actually had a good time taking my senior portraits. After school I worked out and my legs were burning sooo bad. Im really tired so Im going to finish my homework and go to sleep.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Southbound Adventure

The Sorrow of War Blog Assignment 2

Reflection/ Daily Blog